Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #151
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NYJ could ya pick me up a few jars? I'm fresh out of pickles and that is simply unexceptable.
    Seriously though, Have a great day and may clear skies be heading your way asap!
    <ul type="square"> [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [/list]Happy Sunday Cherie Peeps!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #152
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gray skies are gonna clear up ( Put on a Happy face ) [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] I love a good crunch from time to time. These pickles are simply marvelous darlings [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Ha...

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 22, 2003 12:42 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  3. #153
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You gotta love a girl who loves a good pickle.
    Well I do anyway 'cause I'm pickle [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] crazy!!!
    I know..hardly har har...but it IS Monday after all and....
    I owe I owe so off to w*rk I go!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus > aka pickle [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

  4. #154
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Good morning~ fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
    and NY Charlie style Bagels. Also, it's 2 4 Tuesday.


    Friend To Friend ~ Joan Jett and The BHeart's
    BabyBlue ~ Joan Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's

    Have a great day, oh, it's gonna be 94 today [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] it's Pool Time and [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Time,
    Ya-hoooooooooooooooo! NewYorkJettster~

  5. #155
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're up early today my little East Coast Muffin [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    It would appear to be a Black & Blue 2fer [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] :

    Black(Hard)- "Back in Black" [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] AC DC

    Blue(Soft) - "Blue Bayou" [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Linda Ronstadt

  6. #156
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    BLACK and <font color=blue>BLUE</font> 2 fer Tuesday, eh?
    Mine are:
    <ul type="square">The Rolling Stones_Paint It Black
    Crystal Gayle_Don't It Make My <font color=brown>Brown</font> Eyes <font color=blue>Blue</font>[/list]
    Hard and soft respectively Lancelot! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Thanks for the coffee NYJ! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] NY ONE!
    I must now march onward into my triple digit day, toiling endlessly
    as I watch our beautiful mountains burn out of control. What a drag!
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #157
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey Lancelot~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    I'm always up early, I actually posted late this morning. I'm up at 5am everyday. I rise with the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] I just came in from my [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] lit swim for the nite. The water was perfect after a long HOT day at work. Now I'm gonna have some [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] and just chill. Have a wonderful nite everyone. Hey Gus~//oo\\ NewYorkJettster~

  8. #158
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Happy, Happy, HUMP Day~
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Good to the last drop, have some. What a day it's gonna be today. Triple H today and I'm gonna be by the pool side, watching the pool guy. Ha... Catcha later, maybe WetNWild will stop by today for a dip. Maybe Luscious, meso****** LOL... And a few others, I will keep you updated. More later. [img]cool.gif[/img] Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #159
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy happy Humpday to you too NYJ! Ya know...if all you gals are poolside it would sure be fun to do a surprise cannonball splashing you all mercilessly! Better yet, a Cherrybomb! ROFLMAO!!
    Thanks for the coffee my friend. It'll be 106 here today. Only 3 more months or so until cooler weather. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    My policy is grin and bear it but why couldn't I have been afforded a more auspicious lot in life. like say, oh I don't know..... a New York pool guy maybe!!!
    Have a good humpday!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #160
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Just had to up date you guyzzz. We have a Conga line going around the pool right now. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Luscious, meso******, WetNWild, Hot-Hot-Hot, Delicious, Stilleto-Babe, and a few others. Eating and having a few **** -tails [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    The pool guy is still here too, LOL... Having a grand ole Time. What a perfect day [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] and Hot, just the way I like it. Everybody's HOT-HOT-HOT. I gotta get back to the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    NewYorkJettster~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic